July 25–August 1
Please contact us to start planning your next villa vacation for this summer…
At Tramonti you and your guests will enjoy two complimentary services from the following options:
- Cooking lesson with Mara (all food & ingredients are paid separately)
- Guided tour of Siena
- Gelato class in Castellina
- Santa Maria Novella gift for every room
- Yoga lesson
We are also delighted to arrange additional optional services, if you like:
- Massages (up to 3 massages at once)
- Regular manicure
- Gel manicure
- Beauty treatment for face
- Lunch and dinner at Tramonti with health-conscious or traditional Tuscan cuisine (ingredients to be paid by the guests)
- Guided visit to Siena or Firenze
- Hiking with Federico on the Tramonti land
- Wine tasting at the Villa with a selection of 6 wines as well as olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Musical entertainment for dinner or afterwards
For the health conscious, Tramonti’s cook Mara will put together a wonderful menu, focused on the villa’s vegetable garden, that integrates her famous Tuscan touches.
What to Do
Tramonti is located in the heart of Chianti surrounded by vineyards and olive groves and the iconic landscape of Leonardo daVinci’s Mona Lisa. With a guide, or on your own, meander the winding roads exploring and discovering Medieval hill towns and wineries. Your local village, Castellina-in-Chianti, is a vibrant town brimming with wine bars, restaurants, markets and shops for you to explore. The local staff will ensure you get to know the right butcher and provide options for where to take your morning cappuccino. Consider spending a day touring Siena with the incomparable Antonella.
Tramonti’s countryside location in the heart of the Tuscan wine country affords you many opportunities to hike the nearby hills or bike around San Gimignano.
For relaxation one needs look no further than Tramonti itself. Walk the grounds and explore the house all the while enjoying the understated luxury, attention to every detail and staff’s commitment to ensuring your comfort during your stay.