- Near Cortina, Dolomites |
- 19 Guests |
- 9 Bedrooms |
- 9 Baths
We are delighted to introduce Il Fieniletto, in our view the finest private home in Cortina. This never-before-available home is ideal for ski season or for summer hiking in the fresh air and natural beauty of the Dolomites. The magic of brilliant design, superb attention to detail and best-in-class quality are evident everywhere. Flexible layout works for big family gatherings or gracious grown-ups only getaways.
Exceptional private onsite spa includes every essential amenity; pool, sauna, steam, workout room, lounge.
An easy walking/biking path leads from your door into Cortina's lively shopping & dining scene.
Eating well is part of life in Cortina, both inventive & classic presentations of flavors from mountains & fields.
Lose yourself in the great out-of-doors that defines a Dolomites vacation in every season.
How to Spend Your Time
- Cortina itself is an easy walk away. You can dine casually, shop-till-you-drop, enjoy après-ski and twilight apperitivi throughout the village.
- Faloria is the main lift right in town, you can walk your gear or get a taxi. Play at the Snow park, cross-country ski or snow walk on nearby hills. Dolomiti SuperSki passes will give you nearly unlimited options. For the Sella Ronda, a guide is strongly recommended and taking making the circuit in two days, with an overnight on-mountain in a 'rifugio' is the optimal experience.
- Summer hiking options can be easy walks of a couple of hours, ending you at the fabulous Rifugio El Brite de Larieto where you dine al fresco before a magnificent view while their herd of cows graze in the surrounding fields.
- A pre- or post-mountain holiday stay in Venice is an ideal culture/countryside combination. Plus it makes flying in and out internationally convenient and easy. Winter season is an ideal time in the city as well.
- Go deep into the mountains with day-trips to Bolzano for shopping or San Cassiano for Michelin-star dining at St. Hubertus.
- Cortina (shops, restaurants, bike rental, ski rental and Falnoria lift, all services) 5-10 minute walk, 2 minute drive
- Alta Badia (Falzarego) 30 minutes
- Alta Badia (San Cassiano) 45 minutes
- Alta Badia (Arabba, Corvara) 60 minutes
- Venice (historic center, airport), Bolzano (airport, historic center) 2 hours