- Furore, Amalfi and Environs |
- 8 - 10 Guests |
- 4 Bedrooms |
- 4 Baths
Enjoy the drama & majesty of the iconic Amalfi Coast from your rarified perch at Il Maniero. Sunrise to sunset views. Linger all day by the pool, feasting and celebrating, being pampered by attentive & smiling staff. This is your own tranquil aerie, a sumptuous respite from the world--beautiful linens & candlelight, the freshest local foods presented with elegance. A place of refinement and relaxation.
Ideal for enjoying quieter off-season visits to the Coast and its under-explored harbors and hilltowns.
Spend an evening with Vito, wine glass in hand, while he spins out homemade pizza to share.
The staff is delightful and thoughtful - looking for ways to delight, ensuring your stay is all you want it to be.
Come and immerse in beauty and nature; refocus on yourself, your family & friends.
How to Spend Your Time
- Change it up with dinner at BiancaZita a chic enoteca welcoming all visitors as old friends. Refined, elegant dishes, superb wines. A walk away.
- Discover the charm of Cetara and the delicious little harbor of Erchie. Your private launch will leave from Praiano and return you here - sated and sunned - at the end of the day.
- Tramonti is the Switzerland of the Amalfi Coast. Spend the day in the company of our delightful guide Angela, meeting locals, tasting homemade cheeses and sampling from private vineyards.
- Get up and out early for the Walk of the Gods. Take it slow, with lunch in Montepertuso to look forward to. Stop in Positano for fashions from Brunella on your way back home. A complete day.
- Skip the crowd at Pompeii and discover Herculaneum, a more intact and more accessible ruin. Pair it with pizza lunch before heading back to your private perch at Il Maniero.
- Hike the Valle delle Ferriere with its old paper mills and lemon grove, for a deeper dive into the diverse historic culture of the Coast.
- Set off from the quiet harbor of Praiano for an on-water experience -- kayak or SUP or fish. Good for all ages and abilities, plus the charming company of Luca or Alberto. A nice hot-afternoon choice followed by aperitivi on the beach before heading home to rinse off in your pool at Il Maniero.
- Saturday - Saturday rentals only. Arrival time is 4 pm- 5 pm; departure time is 10 am.
- Furore (restaurant/enoteca, small food shop, ATM, bar, on-street parking, bus stop) 3 minute walk
- Bomerano/ Agerola (restaurants, trail head-Walk of the Gods, all shops) 15 minute drive
- Amalfi (all shops, restaurants, private boat & ferry dock, public taxi stand) 20 minute drive
- Praiano (SUP/kayak excursions, restaurants, disco) 25 minutes
- Ravello 35 minute drive
- Positano, Cetara, Erchie, Vietri sul Mare (beaches, restaurants) 40-50 minutes
- Tramonti (wineries, walking tours) 45 minutes
- Fiordo di Furore (narrow beach) 45-50 minute walk down (many, many) stairs
- Naples (airport, centro storico) 1.25 hours