- Near Parioli, Rome |
- 8 Guests |
- 4 Bedrooms |
- 4 Baths
The ultimate luxury is a city stay offering all the best of being at home -- quality appointments and the staff to assist you to come and go as you like with beauty and culture all around. Villa Clara is a jewel embedded in a city of true greatness. Your refuge, your respite, a place to revive your spirits and senses, a chance to dive deeply into even one particular cultural slice of this exceptional city.
Tuck into the best of Rome with a private residence -- gracious staff, sumptuous decor and full amenities.
Enjoy early morning coffee on the terrace before exploring the neighborhood shops and sights.
Dining on the roof terrace, with a 360 degree-view of the city.
Indoors or out, cool or warm days, you are wrapped in the elegant, chic atmosphere of Parioli.
How to Spend Your Time
- On-site cooking classes can be arranged for any and every level of cook. Market tours, private consultations with sommelier - at Villa Clara or a nearby Enoteca -- and any manner of introduction to the cuisine of Rome can be developed and customized according to your interests and experience.
- There is much to discover in Rome beyond the Coliseum and Vatican starting with he exceptionally refined Villa Borghese museum within 15 minutes walk from your door. Your Concierge can take care of timed entrance tickets so you can pace yourselves, enjoying multiple visits over your time in Rome to really appreciate this exceptional collection
- Designs in Italy are not the same as what is seen in the States, even from the same designer. Parioli is where you can find the chic tailored clothes that have defined Roman elegance for millennium. Then there is the nearly endless choices in the Spanish Steps shopping area. Let our private shopper arrange appointments, take you for fittings and interpret today's looks for you.
- The Baths of Caracalla - a 3rd century bathing complex and major archeological ruin - hosts outdoor opera performances and makes a summer visit more than worthwhile.
- For a rustic day tracing the paths of the cities past, head out to the Appia Antica -- either via eBike from the Villa itself or on a regular pedal bike along the huge smooth stones laid so very long ago. If you are fortunate, one of the local farmers might just be returning with his herd of sheep, mixing easily with the tourists and their cell phones.
- We can arrange whatever tours you like - including after-hours private entrances to the Vatican and the like. Charming, professional and attentive guides can be provided to the well-known as well as the lesser-known sites.
- Villa Borghese museum and gardens, bike rentals 5-10 minute walk
- Parioli (shopping, restaurants) 5 - 15 minutes walking or driving
- Villa Borghese Gallery and Museum 10 minute walk
- Quartiere Coppede 15 minute walk
- MACRO (Contemporary art musuem) 20 minute walk
- Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, Pantheon 10 minute drive
- Spanish Steps (shopping, dining) 30 minute walk through Villa Borghese, 12 minute drive
- Vatican Museums 18 minute drive