- Near Parioli, Rome |
- 8 Guests |
- 4 Bedrooms |
- 4 Baths
Villa Clara is a jewel - every room sumptuous, every detail drawing the eye. You can enjoy the ultimate luxury in this truly exceptional city - coming and going as you please - with family or friends plus space, privacy and luxurious amenities. And then you can come home, spread out and relax. The attentive staff will be here. Let this be your Roman refuge, your respite, a place to revive your spirits and senses.
Discover your favorite Rome, dive deeply into whatever aspects of this complex, dynamic city attracts your interest.
Exploring Testaccio's market with your chef and then dining on the spoils by candlelight.
Gather with friends and make the city your own, moving to the rhythms and enjoying the life of locals.
Villa Clara is year-round and best in those rich autumn and spring months. But do come.
How to Spend Your Time
- Market tours, cooking classes, private consultations with sommelier - at Villa Clara or a nearby Enoteca -- and any manner of introduction to the cuisine of Rome can be developed and customized according to your interests and experience.
- There is much to discover in Rome beyond the Coliseum and Vatican starting with he exceptionally refined Villa Borghese museum within 15 minutes walk from your door. Your Concierge can take care of timed entrance tickets so you can pace yourselves, enjoying multiple visits over your time in Rome to really appreciate this exceptional collection
- Designs in Italy are not the same as what is seen in the States, even from the same designer. Parioli is where you can find the chic tailored clothes that have defined Roman elegance for millennium. Then there is the nearly endless choices in the Spanish Steps shopping area. Let our private shopper arrange appointments, take you for fittings and interpret today's looks for you.
- The Baths of Caracalla - a 3rd century bathing complex and major archeological ruin - hosts outdoor opera performances and makes a summer visit more than worthwhile.
- For a rustic day tracing the paths of the cities past, head out to the Appia Antica, either via eBike from the Villa itself or on a regular pedal bike along the huge smooth stones laid so very long ago. If you are fortunate, one of the local farmers might just be returning with his herd of sheep, mixing easily with the tourists and their cell phones.
- We can arrange whatever tours you like, including after-hours private entrances to the Vatican and the like. Charming, professional and attentive guides can be provided to the well-known as well as the lesser-known sites.
- Villa Borghese museum and gardens, bike rentals 5-10 minute walk
- Parioli (shopping, restaurants) 5 - 15 minutes walking or driving
- Villa Borghese Gallery and Museum 10 minute walk
- Quartiere Coppede 15 minute walk
- MACRO (Contemporary art museum) 20 minute walk
- Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, Pantheon 10 minute drive
- Spanish Steps (shopping, dining) 30 minute walk through Villa Borghese, 12 minute drive
- Vatican Museums 18 minute drive