- Near Bolzano, Dolomites |
- 10 Guests |
- 4 Bedrooms |
- 3.5 Baths
San Lorenzo is a sumptuous, intimate retreat of exceptional refinement offering a truly distinctive experience. From your perch high on a mountainside take in the wide-open view over the juncture of Val Badia, Val Pusteria and Val Aurina. You will be immersed in nature, surrounded by 27 hectares of pristine woodlands and UNESCO Heritage Site Dolomite Mountains, yet minutes from a ski-safari or heli-golf adventure.
Where else can you golf 18 challenging holes on the side of a mountain at your own private home?
An onsite spa indoors and stainless steel lined year-round whirlpool outdoors. Heaven!
You will eat and drink well -- delicious, thoughtfully prepared meals and a host of choices in the cantina.
Stefano and Georgia take care of you as family, tuning in to your every desire with grace.
How to Spend Your Time
- The historic village of Brunico, with a pedestrian center, castle and Folklore Museum worthy of a visit.
- The Dolomiti Super Ski circuit includes Kronplaz at 15 minutes distance from the house.
- The shopping and thermal spas of Merano offer an appealing day-long option when everyone needs a rest from outdoor pursuits.
- Ski Safaris begin from the house via helicopter. Stefano will accompany you to either Marmolada or Rifugio Laverau. From there you ski back to the comforts of San Lorenzo.
- For wine enthusiasts, San Lorenzo will organize a day of tastings and winery visits to under-the-radar producers.
- Tap the owners extensive contacts within the fashion industry for introductions to the most interesting designers.
- The Sud Tirol comprises over 15,000 kms of hiking trails with vistas ranging from apple orchards to chestnut groves for guided or self-directed day hikes.
- Brunico (town center, markets, museum), Kronplatz/Riscone (Dolomiti Super-Ski) 15 minutes by car; 3 minutes by helicopter
- San Cassiano 45 minutes
- Bolzano (airport, train) 1.25 hours
- Merano (spa), Cortina d'Ampezzo (shopping) 1.5 hours
- Innsbruck (airport) 1.5 hours
- Verona, Vicenza 2.5 - 3 hours
- Venice (historic center, airport) 3.5 hours