- Positano, Amalfi and Environs |
- 33 Guests |
- 15 Bedrooms |
- 16 Baths
Treville is your own private paradise offering a complete escape from the pressures of the outside world and an invitation to a holiday of sybaritic pleasures. An unparalleled experience of Italian style, service and amenities in a captivating oceanfront setting with excepitonal appointments and amenities.
The staff is superb - professional, unstinting, discreet, always smiling. To ensure you have the time of your life.
Most extensive private waterfront on the Coast. Private launch for trips to Positano.
The Zeffirelli touch - bling in the Salone Bianco, a backlit wall of Sicilian pottery, an oval jet-stream pool.
The Bernstein Suite's round antique 'forno' repurposed as a room-size shower with chromology.
How to Spend Your Time
- The villa's private launch, San Salvatore, will carry you and your guests to and from Positano for strolling and shopping.
- Get your exercise on the 1,987 stairs from the villa to the village of Nocelle. From here continue your hike on the famed Walk of the Gods trail.
- Gastronomic tours of Naples give you a chance to experience first hand the superb food and youthful culture of this great city.
- Choose a chartered motorboat or sailing vessel for day trips along the Amalfi Coast to Amalfi and Ravello or Capri.
- A private guided visit to the unspoiled and un-discovered Tramonti region of the Coast for wine- and cheese-tastings direct from the farm.
- Designer shopping excursions to Capri and Naples with a personal shopper or on your own.
- Explore the artisan galleries of Vietri -- the center for majolica production on the Coast.
- Gain a deeper understanding of ancient culture with professional guided tours of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
- Positano (beach, shopping, ferries) 5 minutes by boat, 10 minutes by chauffeured car
- Amalfi, Nerano, Capri (concerts, restaurants, cultural attractions) 40 minutes by private launch
- Ravello 50 minutes by private car
- Naples (Pompeii, Herculaneum, historic center, airport) 70 minutes