Ville del Lago
- Near Como, Lake Como |
- 26 Guests |
- 13 Bedrooms |
- 14 Baths
Ville del Lago comprises an expansive 2.5 hectares of Lake Como waterfront with staff, amenities and layout designed for elegant celebrations and peaceful relaxation. This is an idyllic paradise for the gathering of family and friends in one of the world's most iconic destinations. Full-time onsite staff of five plus two boats, two pools, dining al fresco. Well suited to multigenerational groups in any season.
Live on the water. A Venetian Taxi Charter leaves you and your guests free to come and go as you like, car-free.
Private water sport fun - water-ski to wake board - can be delivered directly to the private dock.
On-site staff of five is gracious & unobtrusive. Gamini is your go-to with requests. Dewa is an excellent cook.
Walking out the gate and through the beautiful quiet town to lunch at Momi's is a favorite.
How to Spend Your Time
- Spend a day at home and make an outing into the village of Blevio for tennis lessons or lunch at the elegant Ristorante Momi. Start the day with Water Sport Fun right from the private pontile. SUP and Kayaks also available for your use from the estate.
- Getting out on the Lake in a skippered Venetian Taxi makes a great day. Cruise past other celebrity villas, stop for a Lakeside lunch, shop the boutiques of Bellagio. This and more, it is your choice.
- We can arrange tee times and clubs for a day on the historic golf course at Menaggio enjoying the majestic views. The course at Villa d'Este is also available to the public.
- Visits to the Lake's famous villas and gardens have appeal for all ages, particularly Villa Balbianello and Villa Melzi. These are optional stops as part of a private skippered boat excursion. We recommend including the local guide for the fullest experience.
- Shop till you drop in Milan or Lugano, or stay local in Como, Cernobbio and Bellagio, at outlet stores, designer and one-of-a kind boutiques.
- Hike along the ridge from Brunate towards Bellagio, and see Lake Como from a different perspective. An accessible walk that starts with a fun funicolare ride.
- Take advantage of the cultural seasons of Como and Milan. Transportation and tickets can be arranged for anyone who wishes to attend performances at La Scala.
- Blevio (restaurant, small grocer, access to hiking trails, tennis courts) Outside gate; 5 minute walk.
- Cernobbio (Villa d'Este, boutiques, restaurants), Casta Diva (spa) 10 minutes by boat, 15 minutes by car
- Como (shopping, restaurants, public ferry service, funicolare, train) 10 minutes by boat or car
- Argegno (funicolare to hiking trails, restaurants) 25-30 minutes by boat
- Menaggio, Tremezzo (golf, shopping, restaurants), Villa Balbianello 30-40 minutes by boat
- Bellagio (kayak excursions, shopping, restaurants), Villa Melzi, Varenna 45 minutes by boat
- Milan, Milan Airport 1 hour