Villa La Cassinella
- Near Lenno, Lake Como |
- 13 - 17 Guests |
- 7 Bedrooms |
- 11 Baths
At Villa La Cassinella, the stories of the past come to embrace you in an oasis of beauty and tranquility with five-star staff and the amenities and diversions of a private resort. Villa La Cassinella is one of the fabled properties of Lake Como, the only private villa sharing the Punta di Lavedo with Villa Balbianello and offering its unique and suggestive view of the Lake Como's Gold Coast.
The pool lined in gold-leaf backed mosaic tiles designed to reflect and enhance sunlight - or moonlight?
Unblemished, alluring water views from every window of the Villa.
The superb quality of everything you touch, from bed linens to silver service.
A chance to work off the fabulous meals and then relax in the cinema.
How to Spend Your Time
- We encourage guests to allow plenty of time for immersing themselves in the beauty of Villa La Cassinella. There is fun and relaxation to be had right 'at home'.
- Private Boat Charters are a must for a Lake Como holiday. We will arrange 24/7 service of a skippered Venetian Taxi so you can come and go as you please.
- Choose among two superb golf courses at Menaggio and Villa d'Este - or play them both.
- Take a float plane to Lugano for a day of shopping and dining in the pristine beauty of this Ticino town.
- Enjoy sophisticated days or nights in Milan. Private guides and personal shoppers can be arranged on request.
- There are numerous offsite sport options for the more adventurous. Canyoning right from Lenno is great way to play for the young at heart.
- Lenno, Villa Balbianello 2 minutes by boat
- Bellagio 15 minutes by boat
- Menaggio (golf, shopping, restaurants) 20 minutes by boat
- Cernobbio (Villa d'Este, shopping), Como 35 minutes by boat
- Lugano (shopping, casino) 1 hour by boat and car; 20 minutes by helicopter
- Venice 1.25 hours by helicopter
- Milan (downtown, airports) 1 - 1.5 hours
- St. Moritz 1.5 - 2 hours by boat and car; 30 minutes by helicopter