Palazzo Santa Croce
- Positano, Amalfi and Environs |
- 9 Guests |
- 5 Bedrooms |
- 6 Baths
Palazzo Santa Croce is perched high above it all with a truly expansive view from sunup to sundown. With full-staff on site and ready to serve, you will be on vacation immediately, enjoying days of pure indulgent relaxation along the alluring, iconic Amalfi Coast. As befits a region best known for the sybaritic pleasures of sun and sea, you can reach the sea on foot threading down the famous stairs of Positano.
Watch Sara at her work, preparing perfect grilled fish, chewy Neapolitan pizza, fresh pastries and pastas.
A private spa at-home is an over-the-top luxury making this a perfect off-season option.
The sumptuousness-- art everywhere, frescoed ceilings, beaded drapes, hand-painted tiles, enveloping armchairs.
Getting out on the ocean in a private boat charter to explore unspoiled coves around Capri.
How to Spend Your Time
- Positano is at your doorstep. Walk to the Spiaggia Grande for the shuttle to Treville's beach club, shop for local fashions at Brunella, sit with the locals at the Bar Internazionale.
- Cultural immersion Naples is a must, from ancient ruins to street food samples We'll provide the guide.
- Discover deserted coves around Capri and swim the limpid waters from the deck of a private boat charter.
- Take to the streets of Salerno for serious Saturday shopping -- and usually a marching band or two.
- Take off on the famed Walk of the Gods arriving in Agerola for lunch. Be sure to leave very early in summer.
- Come home with wines from under-the-radar producers in Tramonti. Our guide Angela will introduce you to the best. Or join her for a walk from Ravello down to the sea at Amalfi.
- Stay home and indulge your senses at the Palazzo's private spa with masseuse on request. Learn about local wines and olive oils with a private onsite tasting while the changing panorama of sunset spreads before you.
- Positano (beach, shopping, ferries) 5-20 minutes
- Sorrento (beach, ferries, shopping, restaurants) 30 minutes
- Capri 30-40 minutes by boat
- Ravello, Amalfi, Naples (airport, concerts, restaurants, cultural attractions), Pompeii 1 hour
- Vietri 2 hours
- Rome airport 4 hours