Villa di Renai
- Chianti, Tuscany |
- 12 Guests |
- 6 Bedrooms |
- 6.5 Baths
Villa di Renai offers guests a chance to explore a Tuscany of their dreams. This stunning home has many area's inside and out for the gathering of friends and family. Beautiful views over the Tuscan countryside. When the sprit moves you, you have countless charming villages to nearby to explore.
Location, location, location - for Florence lovers, you can be in the city every day to enrich your soul.
Breakfast on the terrace under the billowing awning.
Participating in the traditional Italian 'passegiata' - the afternoon stroll dedicated to meeting and greeting in Montespertoli.
Perfect villa for four to five couples traveling together.
How to Spend Your Time
- Certaldo Alto is worth a visit, especially if you can take in one of the four excellent festivals they host; the Medieval dinner in June, the 'Mercantia' in July, the Historical Parade of September or the harvest-celebration of Boccasecca in October.
- Castelfiorentino is a vibrant Italian village with shops, restaurants and markets -- an every-day place where you can shop and get local. From Castelfiorentino you can also take the train to Florence, an easy 30 minute ride.
- A licensed, professional, English-speaking guide will help you and your guests -- no matter their age or interests -- make sense of the ancient history that is all around you in Tuscany. For Florence, Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena a good guide is indispensable.
- A hands-on pasta making class preparing three different types of pasta can be arranged, great for all ages.
- A scenic 20 minute drive brings you to San Casciano in Val di Pesa, a critical stepping-off point for a day exploring Chianti hill-towns and wineries.
- There are ample opportunities throughout the countryside to play golf and tennis or go horseback riding.
- Capture the special spirit of your Villa di Renai vacation with a special session with a professional photographer. Evenings at home can be made extra special with private wine- and cheese-tastings, a with a professional sommelier, cooking lessons, theme parties and massages, all in the privacy of Villa di Renai.
- Montespertoli, Castelfiorentino (train) 5 - 10 minutes
- Cerbaia, Certaldo 15 minutes
- San Casciano in Val di Pesa 20 minutes
- San Gimignano 30 minutes
- Florence (historic center, airport) 35 minutes
- Castellina, Radda, Greve, Volterra, Colle Val d'Elsa 40 - 55 minutes
- Siena, Pisa (historic center, airport) 1 hour