Le Due Case
- Near Orvieto, Umbria |
- 8 Guests |
- 4 Bedrooms |
- 5.0 Baths
Le Due Case is located near Orvieto, a long-standing favorite for the range of its offerings, superb Duomo and excellent cuisine. For an experienced traveler to Italy, this area is rich in art, culture and history as well as food and wine. Le Due Case is a truly historic home, a property which has maintained the dramatic integrity of its architecture under the trained eye of its exceptional owner.
A chic interior with layers of rich colored fabrics, hand crafted tiles, and beautiful linens.
Ideal location with easy access to high speed trains to Rome and Florence.
Each of the four double rooms has an adjacent sitting room which allows for truly gracious living.
For lovers of fine wines and culture, visit nearby Montefalco, Spello, and Bevagna.
How to Spend Your Time
- Explore the nearby rustic countryside and historic villages of Gubbio, Montefalco and Todi where you'll discover numerous Romanesque churches, palaces and medieval monuments.
- Orvieto is just minutes away, with an abundance of dining, shopping and cultural opportunities.
- We can arrange walking, biking and driving tours to almost anywhere, including Spoleto, Perugia, Todi, Gubbio and Orvieto.
- Take a train from Orvieto and be in the dynamic cities of Florence, Rome and Spoleto, all within an hour.
- If you love fine wines and culture, Montefalco, Spello, and Bevagna offer tremendous opportunities for flavorful experiences.
- Travel to the interior of Umbria for a guided tour of Perugia - Umbria's capital city - and nearby Assisi, famous for its churches and frescoes.
- Experience an authentic truffle hunt with a local farmer and his dogs.
- Viceno (restaurant, bar) 2 minutes
- Castel Viscardo (simple shopping) 5 minutes
- Orvieto (shopping, supermarket, restaurants, train, highway) 10-15 minutes
- Bagnoreggio, Civita, Lago di Bolsena (beaches, sailing, swimming, restaurants) 40 - 45 minutes
- Todi, Perugia, San Casciano dei Bagni 45 min. - 1 hour
- Chiusi, Montepulciano 1 hour
- Rome 1.5 hours; Rome Airport & Florence Airport: 2 hours