- Near Siena, Tuscany |
- 26 - 32 Guests |
- 16 Bedrooms |
- 18 Baths
Villa Isabella invites you to a memorable, private gathering of your own design & inspiration. Nestled in unspoiled countryside between Florence and Siena, enjoy all the key elements of a Chianti-based itinerary. A rare opportunity for larger groups of families and friends to experience a gracious Tuscan estate - with equivalent accommodation for up to 32. All kinds of amenities plus gracious staff & excellent chef.
Make sure to leave time for fun, relaxed days enjoying the estate's exceptional amenities and beautiful setting.
Day trips are easy and varied; food & wine, culture & history, sport or not, in city or country.
Al fresco dinners under the stars -- with Bistecca Fiorentina alla griglia on the menu -- is a guest favorite.
Ideal for special celebrations - from bocce tournaments to tasting menus and fireworks.
How to Spend Your Time
- Villa Isabella is just minutes from the village of Colle di Val D'Elsa where you will find most of the major amenities. Just a bit up the road is San Gimignano - complete with its famed medieval towers - as well as Poggibonsi which borders the edge of Chianti.
- We can arrange walking, biking, hiking and driving tours to almost anywhere. Visit the Piazza del Campo in the center of Siena (home to the world-renowned Palio horse races), tour the inspiring sites of medieval Florence, climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, ride bicycles atop the wall surrounding Lucca. We are happy to customize any tour to your specific desires and needs.
- With Siena just 20 minutes away, you'll definitely want to spend time in this delightful city with its many shops, restaurants, piazzas and historical sites.
- No trip to the area is complete without experiencing firsthand the art of winemaking and tasting in Chianti's famous wine country. Likewise for the Brunello and Nobile wines to the south in the Val d'Orcia.
- The Val d'Orcia lies southeast of your villa, and it is well worth visiting some beautifully preserved sites including Bagno Vignoni, Abbadia di San Galgano, Oliveto Maggiore and Abbadia di Sant’Antimo.
- Countless exciting outdoor adventures are at your fingertips. Try a bike ride around the town of San Gimignano, hike the countryside outside of Siena, or float in a hot air balloon over the patchwork of vineyards and olive groves in Chianti.
- The location of Villa Isabella is perfect for all types of family activities. Take a 'storybook' tour of Florence that will bring to life the city's exciting history, rivalries, conquests and culture for family members of all ages. Let us arrange a professional photographer to take a family photo to keep forever.
- Colle Val d'Elsa, Casole d'Elsa, Pievescuola, Raccordo (fast road) 10 - 15 minutes
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni 20 minutes
- Castellina in Chianti, Barberino Val d'Elsa 30 minutes
- San Casciano in Val di Pesa, Florence (historic center), Volterra, Impruneta (Ugolino Country Club) 40 minutes
- Greve in Chianti, Florence (airport) 50 minutes
- Montalcino, Montepulciano 1.25 hours
- Pisa Airport 1.5 hours