- Positano, Amalfi and Environs |
- 10 Guests |
- 5 Bedrooms |
- 5.5 Baths
Villa Arienzo has a sensuous feel entirely in keeping with its location in one of the world's most romantic destinations, the Amalfi Coast. The view is everything you hope for -- sea and sky intersected by a dramatic coastline -- and the atmosphere and service bring guests back time and time again. This is a place to savor.
The waterfront lounge for sunning, swimming and private boat excursions on the sapphire sea.
Relaxed candlit dinners on the terrace enjoying Nunzia's wonderfully fresh local cuisine.
Seamless indoor/outdoor living with multiple terraces for shared or private moments.
In-house sommelier inspires selections from the cantina and will host wine-tastings and tours.
How to Spend Your Time
- Come and go from your private dock for skippered powerboat excursions along the Coast and to Capri. Swimming, snorkeling, and sunning are all included.
- Let the Villa's own Sommelier host you for a wine-tasting, either an introduction to selections from their own Cantina or specialty bottles based on your knowledge and interest.
- Avoid the road-traffic and come and go to Positano by private water taxi; shop our favorite Brunella's for hand-loomed linen fashions and custom-made sandals from Caprice.
- Guided hikes in the Walk of the Gods ending with a gourmet lunch in Montepertuso. Get a ride or walk the 2000+ steps back down to the Villa for an extra workout and more amazing views.
- Dance the night away at Positano's seaside disco on the beach or sit under the stars at Ravello's evening concerts.
- Dive into the many-layered culture of Naples with an engaging guide. Choose the right focus for your interests, and your appetite for pizza.
- Learn to windsurf, finally. Or stay home and master your ping-pong skills. Then have a massage. Nice day....
- Positano (beach, shopping, ferries) 5 - 20 minutes (on foot, by boat or by car)
- Sorrento (beach, ferries, shopping, restaurants) 30 minutes
- Capri 30 - 40 minutes by boat
- Amalfi, Ravello (concerts, restaurants, cultural attractions) 1 hour
- Naples (airport), Pompeii 1.5 hours
- Vietri 2 hours
- Rome (historic center, airport) 4 hours