Villa Il Campo
- Near Sorrento, Amalfi and Environs |
- 9 - 18 Guests |
- 6 Bedrooms |
- 6.5 Baths
Villa Il Campo is a delightfully bright house with the feel of a summer retreat. Light and air are all around you and you live here as much outdoors as in, passing across thresholds to shady or sunlit terraces with ease. The colors and furnishings are fresh in the classic local style. Villa Il Campo invites you to slow down and spend time absorbing your gracious surroundings.
Smiling Rosanna is a natural talent in the kitchen so you will eat spectacularly.
Villa Il Campo is blissfully free of stairs and surrounded by expansive lawns - appealing for all ages.
Excellent location for a diverse itinerary from Naples to Ravello.
Fresh look and flexible format work well for couples or families of up to 9, 12 or 18.
How to Spend Your Time
- Walk the cultured back-streets of Ravello with a guide then taste the fresh wines of Tramonti.
- Frequent Sorrento-Capri ferry service for a day at Fontelina or exploring empty coves.
- We can arrange walking, biking, boating and driving tours to almost anywhere, including the local islands, coastal villages, ceramic towns, Naples and the Catacombs, and Pompeii.
- Pizza, catacombs and a fascinating street life make Naples compelling for all ages.
- Immerse yourselves in the life of a local family living off the land.
- Follow 'The Walk of Gods' from Agerola to Nocelle.
- Browse and stroll Positano - The Vertical City for ceramics, textiles or sandals.
- Hike up towards Arola for spectacular views of both the Bay of Naples and the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- Public Tennis Courts, Local Restaurant, Hiking Trailhead 5-10 minute walk
- Piano di Sorrento (full shopping) 7 minutes
- Sorrento (ferries to Capri, Naples; shopping, dining) 15 -20 minutes
- Nerano/Marina del Cantone (beach clubs, dining) 25-30 minutes
- Positano 30 minutes
- Naples (including Airport), Bomerano (Walk of the Gods) 1 hour
- Ravello (cultural center, dining, shopping) 1.25 hrs
- Rome (including Airport) 4.5 hours