Nothing Spells Romance like I-T-A-L-Y
Last week, Martha’s Italy Travel Blog polled users on the most romantic spots in Italy, but let’s be honest—can you choose just one? As Valentine’s Day approaches, ponder a true act of love: arranging for an Italian vacation villa in one of Italy’s most romantic destinations:
- Amalfi Coast: The stunning seaside towns and sunny beaches along the Amalfi coast make this the ideal couple’s getaway.
- Lake Como: The glistening glacial lake and glamorous villas will transport you and your sweetheart to another world.
- Tuscany: Ancient farmhouses, rolling hills, and some of the world’s best wine are best shared with the one you love.
- Umbria: Sunflower fields and tiny hill towns make this a destination to explore at your own pace—on the arm of your loved one.
Vacation villas complete the Italy luxury travel experience. Look for Italian villas to share with other couples, or enjoy on your own—the experts at Homebase Abroad can help you plan the perfect Valentine’s Day retreat. Some of the amazing properties they may arrange for you include:
- Torre di Clavel: Be the knight in shining armor to her princess at this Amalfi Coast villa that resides in a castle-like stone tower.
- Villa La Cassinella: Luxury and style meet in this Lake Como villa that boasts 3 hectares of pristine gardens.
- Villa La Rocca: The in-town location of this Tuscan villa makes it perfect for couples who love to try new restaurants and explore on foot.
Contact Homebase Abroad for more romantic travel ideas, and let us know your favorite romantic Italian destinations in the comments section below!
In: Italy Vacation Destinations, Seasons In Italy · Tagged with: Amalfi Coast villas, Lake Como villas, Tuscany Villas, vacation planning